09 Feb, 2023 Outreach Today Magazine – 2023
Outreach Today Magazine – 2023
Each year we put out a short publication, which is posted to churches nationally and also available to view online as a pdf HERE.
It is purposed to encourage our unity and outreach as God’s Church in this nation.
The following topics are covered in this 2023 publication:
- To see fewer young adults leaving our churches
- Conversational skills – How could we equip our 800,000?
- To bring influence through story – What if we were actually excited?
- The role of unity – Whose kingdom are you building?
- Positioning ourselves to thrive in uncertain times
- Introducing ‘HeLP Project’ – what if we took our story ‘To Market’?
- God in our history – a story to work to preserve
We hope this enCOURAGEs 🙂
DAVE MANN. Dave is a creative communicator with a vision to see an understanding of the Christian faith continuing, and also being valued, in the public square in Aotearoa-New Zealand. He has innovated numerous conversational resources for churches, and recently coordinated a 5th nationwide multimedia Easter project purposed to help open conversation between church and non-church people about Christianity take place, including regarding the specifically Christian origins of many of our nation’s most treasured values. Dave is the author of various books and booklets including “Because we care”, “That Leaders might last”, “The Elephant in the Room”, and available for free on this site: “The What and How of Youth and Young Adult ministry”. Married to Heather, they have four young boys and reside in Tauranga, New Zealand.