12 Jan, 2022 Outreach Today Magazine – 2022
Outreach Today Magazine – 2022
Each year we put out a short Magazine, which we post to churches nationally – which you can view online as a pdf HERE.
It is purposed to provoke or feed progressive thought in the six core areas of our innovation, which are all related to the gospel.
Articles in the attached cover the following topics:
- Three reasons Jesus DIDN’T reply questions
- How does unity work, and where to from here?
- Things we could unite in together nationally – our own way
- Helping youth thrive in a hostile environment
- Why keeping Christ in Christmas and Easter is strategically important
- An update on the Hope Project – including insights from the online data
- Are the freedom issues important?
We hope this enCOURAGEs 🙂
DAVE MANN. Dave is a creative communicator with a vision to see an understanding of the Christian faith continuing, and also being valued, in the public square in Aotearoa-New Zealand. He has innovated numerous conversational resources for churches, and recently coordinated a 5th nationwide multimedia Easter project purposed to help open conversation between church and non-church people about Christianity take place, including regarding the specifically Christian origins of many of our nation’s most treasured values. Dave is the author of various books and booklets including “Because we care”, “That Leaders might last”, “The Elephant in the Room”, and available for free on this site: “The What and How of Youth and Young Adult ministry”. Married to Heather, they have four young boys and reside in Tauranga, New Zealand.